Marelle Communications is seeking a dynamic student!
Marelle Communications is a boutique communications and public relations agency that offers a comprehensive range of services in PR, strategic guidance, social media and events. We have clients in the food industry, fashion, public affairs and tourism.
Main Duties :
• Manage the press list
• Write news, media invitations and press releases
• Follow up with media
• Provide support for the creation of communications tools
• Update Web content
• Handle social media
• Create visuals
• Coordinate event organization
• Undergraduate or graduate student in communications or public relations
• Dynamic and positive
• Proficiency in Photoshop and InDesign an asset
Hours: 9 a.m.–5 p.m. (flexible)
Location: Office in Plateau Mont-Royal
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the team !
Please send unsolicited job applications to: